VW Single Cab Pick-Up

Having spent a while with my previous resin bodied DoKa, I thought I'd build up the Hasegawa kit that I'd copied so many bits from. Firstly my inspiration was the SantaCruz Cycles Truck.

photo-th.jpg

So this is mine with shaved door handles, and a few additions, rusty-ish truck floor, sun visor, scratchbuilt wipers/exhaust pipes,truck style rear view mirrors, and borrowed the bikes from the DoKa. Plus home brewed decals.

photo-th.jpg

photo2-th.jpg

photo3-th.jpg

photo4-th.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks Alpha Delta 210, I just copy what I see on the web with a few additions!

Here's both of my latest side by side...........

photo5-th.jpg

Edited by PatW
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Jim Wasley said:

Whats to be expected of a man with such talent another COOOOL build,hope the neighbours dont complain with all those cars parked outside that garage,if that was me would not complain longs as you let me take them for a spin:wink:Cheers Jim.

Your dead right right Jim!

15 hours ago, richellis said:

A cool pair of splittys there! 

Cheers richellis.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Pete in Lincs. Yes the next on the table is the Belkits Skoda Fabia S2000 Rallycar.......so far...........

photo1-th.jpg

With decals relating to this car.............

photo-th.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Bill.B I'm just posting my Skoda build on here, so see for yourself. Yes Belkits are up to Tamiya/Fujimi standards, with PE parts and high quality, no flash mouldings. I'm next to build their VW Polo WRC kit.

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/09/2017 at 10:40 PM, BeastieBoy73 said:

Love that! Really in to my old VWs and I have a Santa Cruz mountain bike. Double win, well done!

Cheers BeastieBoy73.

On 05/10/2017 at 3:02 PM, loloskymaster said:

There are some great ideas on this single cab! Great job. ;) 

Thanks loloskymaster.

• Like 1

On 07/10/2017 at 8:33 PM, Jim Wasley said:

Still busy at it I see,thought you would have your feet up watching the race down here Cheers.

Yes Jim I've seen about half of the great race so far, as I recorded it, starting at 1am going onto 8am! Really bad weather but they've still got their foot in, sliding all over the place!

Edited by PatW

9 hours ago, PatW said:

Yes Jim I've seen about half of the great race so far, as I recorded it, starting at 1am going onto 8am! Really bad weather but they've still got their foot in, sliding all over the place!

Thanks Pat,yes a shame about the weather,it has not rained for months and it had to pick that weekend,felt sorry for the spectators Cheers.

Yes Jim the weather was bad, I remember from being a race/airfeild marshall for nearly 30 years standing out in the rain for hours on end!

I'm just putting my latest build of a Nascar on here.