Supermarine S6B - Eastern Express 1/72

15 minutes ago, giemme said:

Dang, I'm an idiot, sorry Jaime - I forgot this build is part of a GB. Comment removed.

And I guess I deserve it. As I said, when following the gallery link I totally forgot this build is part of a GB - I thought I was commenting a regular RFI. :chair:  :chair: 

Ciao

Thanks Giorgio. No need to be so harsh on yourself. All's settled now :)

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 2

Just found that, if you've started replying but then need to quote posts on a previous page, you can open a new window, hit the 'multi-quote' button, then come back to this window and when you hit 'multi-quote' again it remembers the others. Neat.

Thanks Giorgio for the kind comments and, as Simon says, you win the rubber chicken that starred in the Chinese Restaurant non-PC joke ("This chicken's rubbery" - "A sang you velly much") :D

Thanks Simon - quickish but I'm feeling better now so back to 'normal service' :)

Thanks Keith :)

Thanks Jaime - and, of course, for running the GB :)

Thanks BW - I hope George would have approved and thanks for adding some real history to the thread. I'd be interested in the biography when it comes out :)

Come an see my Auntie, started here.

(I would have done that in German but conjugating the verbs and 'sexing' the nouns is too hard!)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Very nice Ced, looks really nice. I noticed you visited the museum at Southampton, that's not far from my where I work. 

Whats your next build. Joe. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...