How to turn Tamiya Panigale S into an R.

TBC

I see Hobby Design has a nice set of decals for a Panigale 1199R. To do an R one could simply leave off the side mirrors but the R also has a larger windscreen which doesn't exist in the aftermarket world to my knowledge. Decalcas make a vac windscreen for the S only. Am I missing any other external differences? 

Those which I can recall from memory, and are probably the most apparent, are the different silencers, gearbox cover, and cut down exhaust shroud. These three would be alterable, but there may well be several more detail changes.

Okay. I wanted something other than an all-red Panigale - not that there's anything wrong with that. The Hobby Design Tricolore scheme looks really nice as well but the thought of those large decals settling around the complex curves and fitting properly.............

Yeah, I agree about both points. Mine will be matte black if it's ever finished; the many black to grey shades coupled with degrees of matte through to gloss looks subtle and classy. I need to sort out some replacement decals, though...!