WHITE HUNTER, RED HEART, ISU-152 ZVEZDA -METAL TRACKS- FINISHED

On 20/9/2017 at 10:07, razzie43 said:

what kind of white powder did you use?

And how did it stay on the tank?

Hi razzie, as I said before to Badder and Steve Farrier, here I leave you a link in case you are interested.

You might get it somewhere else that you like more.
The process is simple, you pour a powder candle, PVA and water.
You mix it, and with an old brush, you put it where you are interested.
As is logical, the more water, the more liquid, and therefore, the more difficult it is to remain "in place", speaking of inclined / vertical surfaces.For AFVs, it is more than enough, but if you plan to use it for dioramas, maybe a little bag.

http://www.hobbiesguinea.es/es/andrea-scenics/9840-andrea-miniaturas-aas-01-andrea-miniaturas-nieve-artificial-30-gr.html

Thanks for your like, cheers mate :yes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

WOW WOW and WOW again x1,000,000,000

best ISU-152 ive seen.  i expected it to move in the next photo!!

got a soft spot for tank destroyers (probably shouldn't say this on this thread but especially soft for German WW2 TD's)

Edited by SA80A2AR
did content twice
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, SA80A2AR said:

WOW WOW and WOW again x1,000,000,000

best ISU-152 ive seen.  i expected it to move in the next photo!!

got a soft spot for tank destroyers (probably shouldn't say this on this thread but especially soft for German WW2 TD's)

Wow !, that enthusiastic, it seems that you liked the model ... lol, many thanks for your kind words, IHMO, I think it looked good, I do not know if you saw how it was before (I include some pictures with the original plastic tracks, although there is a post WIP and another complete RTI for the assembly and painting old, and another for the refurbished).

This is the first kit that I bought (I will be about 4 years old), in my return to the hobby after more than 20 years (I calculate), with my "rusty" and "obsolete" skills in terms of weathering and modeling products, that is, cheap for "what could happen ... lol".

With this I mean, maybe it's not my best model, although it has helped me to improve.

If as you say, you like the WW2 TDs, I have a post with a Stürmtiger, now I'm "bundled" with a Jgdpz IVL/48, and the idea is to do some more.

If you are interested in seeing them, you can click on the links below each of my posts in the line that FINISHED says, and you will go directly to those kits.

There are some models that are not WW2 TDs, but they are also very "classic" (PANTHER, T-34,), and others more current (MERKAVA, M47, M48, M109).

Cheers SA80A2AR,  :thumbsup2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
On 06/10/2019 at 17:17, Nikolay Polyakov said:

I think the winter weathering is not so easy to do, but you’ve done it excellent! 👍

Many thanks for your kind comments and like.

You are absolutely right, winter camo, it is somewhat complicated, with this I tried new things for me, and although it seems that it was not completely normal, I have to improve, because I have the feeling that I could do certain things differently.
Cheers Nikolay.👍

• Like 1