WHITE HUNTER, RED HEART, ISU-152 ZVEZDA -METAL TRACKS- FINISHED

Hi Pals,

Here I present you to the ISU-152 revisited and finished (I hope at all ... lol). For those who have not followed the WIP, and are interested, the upgrade consisted of a Metal Tracks, a metal cannon, a couple of tow copper cables and some used cartridges.

Also, I had to fix the train a little to adapt the tracks, and to go over some weathering, especially the snow, pus in the process was lost a lot.

IMHO I think it was worth it and it was better, something closer to reality.

Here is link to the WIP, and another to the old RFI, to see differences...

Thank you very much for watch and comment, and for the interest shown.:D

cbaYxIf.jpg

ObegcmG.jpg

ijoDlte.jpg

JXjOC2r.jpg

An old rear view ...

t3usrIj.jpg

c5n0eWW.jpg

AHmiVvI.jpg

D4F91GX.jpg

Hpj5TQF.jpg

oyNRqsS.jpg

CBFth5k.jpg

1ZmGJbE.jpg

NjRLt1N.jpg

N0rvJvh.jpg

Edited by FrancisGL
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 2

WOW!!!! WOW!! WOW!!!!! and WOW!!!!!!!!

Francis, that has turned out so fantastically wonderful!

IT'S SIMPLY THE BEST MODEL OF ANY 'WINTER AFV' I'VE EVER SEEN!

I AM IN AWE.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Rearguards,

Badder

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Badder said:

WOW!!!! WOW!! WOW!!!!! and WOW!!!!!!!!

Francis, that has turned out so fantastically wonderful!

IT'S SIMPLY THE BEST MODEL OF ANY 'WINTER AFV' I'VE EVER SEEN!

I AM IN AWE.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Rearguards,

Badder

Thank you very much friend, I'm going to blush ... lol, I'm very happy that you like it (although lack some figures and at least a small base in tone ...), and you with your Hawk Eye always do that get the best of a job, yours or another partner.

I have a couple of projects "winter" next (I think), one is to upgrade the M24 Chaffee, and another, which I imagine you like more, "A very famous German tank ... which will be ... lol ?, I made a time before occurring me to make photos to the models (and to the assembly or I will not tell you ... lol), and to enter in the forum, reason why the original assembly does not exist documentation, but if I have photos of phone of the finished kit, such which I remain.

I reiterate the graces and sincerely apologize for not going to the Dioramas forum, but the time ... and the amount of good work overwhelms me ... so much to do or see and so little time ...

Cheers Badder :yes:

• Like 1

On 27/8/2017 at 09:28, Bullbasket said:

Great job on the upgrade Francis. It was well worth visiting again, and the tracks have made all the difference.

John.

Many thanks for your kind comments, and is that good shoes are important for everyone ... lol :D

Cheers John :yes:

On 27/8/2017 at 13:24, AndyRM101 said:

Fantastic work Francis. The new tracks work really well, and the snow looks spectacular.

Andy

Many thanks for your like and kind comments, i´m glad you like it.:D

Please, a question,

I have seen (several times in time ...) your RIP of the wonderful Akatsiya, and I would like to know, if you are so kind, which camera you use for the photos, and especially the objective.

I use a Nikon D300, with a target of 18-50.

I have a kit of photography almost the same as yours (the bulbs are a little more powerful, nothing more), and I can not take the photos of the model with all the parts focused, that is, if it is from front to back, or is focused the anterior part, or the posterior part.

Maybe it's because of the objective that is not the right one? ...

Cheers Andy :yes:

• 2 weeks later...