MIG 23 MLD -Flogger K Afghantsi

14 hours ago, exdraken said:

Wow!

Another one!!

You are building everything I have on my list but 10 times the completion speed and rate :)

Looks great, I think you nailed the colors!

- The colors comes from AKAN range, the difficulty comes with the choice of the right color of paint amongst the wide range of the seemingly same color shade.

For this one I've used the armour modellers technic of weathering which consist of l dispersing a lot of different oil paint colors dots on the finished model stretched and mixed to a maximum with a flat brush and the remaining extras removed with a soft cloth that gives a slightly darker and different satin shade of the surfaces including the lower ones. The colors I've used are black, white, yellow , green , blue, for the lower surfaces I've discarded the green.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, exdraken said:

Thanks! 

G-factor landing gears!

Never knew of those befor!

Your verdict?

- The first , G-Factor gear are one piece very well detailed stuff which avoid the complexity of the kit plastic parts , whose building is not very well documented on the notice ; The second : they are much more sturdy than the soft  multi  parts white metal Scale Aircraft Conversion set which is , as very often with this brand , just a copy of the kit plastic parts  with the same difficulties  of this kit.

- This transkit deseved to be acquired

• Thanks 1