Recognise this? Who is she?

Steve_farrier

Hello all. 

Hopefully someone can shed shed some light on who this glorious woman is? I bought the resin kit a few years back and promptly lost when box and all paperwork, even where I had bought her... now chances are someone knows her.... she is in an awful state, so I'll be stripping her ... paint. Remodeling the missing fingers and probably going to make a real sword for her (I'm a blacksmith by trade anyways) 

From memory she was painted in enamels so I'm going to Oven clean her and see where I get. 

Thanks in advance 

35981743914_b01ca50921_b.jpg

36419589210_6686390057_b.jpg36419588320_ec3db98bf8_b.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SleeperService said:

Lynx Girl 

Thanks MASH4077 for the correct company name I had my numbers fuddled. 

I'm confused I only see one post from you so not sure where @MASH4077 corrected you... or is my screen playing up? 

Ill have a good look through google later woth that company name. 

2 hours ago, Steve_farrier said:

I'm confused I only see one post from you so not sure where @MASH4077 corrected you... or is my screen playing up? 

Ill have a good look through google later woth that company name. 

Click on the link Lynx Girl Steve. I was looking for e2064 not e2046 MASH put up the correct name.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Panzer Vor!!! said:

Looking t these figures I was wondering are they ok for Telford or considered too risque ?? 

Personally I cant see anything wrong but you know that someone somewhere will get upset if they are on the table 

Thoughts??

Naw, she's fine

I've seen more risque at SMW. There is the 1/24 range of 'pin-up' figures et al

In fact a scantily clad female with a tank won an award there one year; it was [steam-punk?]

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Steve_farrier said:

I'll be ordering a few more in the future. Although there is some serious need to clean up some of the castings. 

It's easier than doing it on that triple-damned pvc material they use though. I think they use different teams to master and produce their resin stuff. Some is much better than others as far as casting goes. The sculpting is generally pretty good though. Be careful they're addictive.