Bristol Bloodhound Mk I - Airfix 1/72

CedB

5 hours ago, Wez said:

As has been said by others Ced, great result from a lot of effort.

By the way, I too like the Dope on a rope...    ...and his dog.

Thanks Wez :D

3 hours ago, Cookenbacher said:

Well that turned out great Ced,  wonderful vignette.

Cheers Cookie, glad you like it! :)

I'm so slow. Office party on Friday and getting told off by Swibo for, ahem. "Spending to much time in that bloody room" the finale to th 0/400 I'm missing all your wonderful work.

well I'm catching up now. Great stuff bud. I'll get some Krystal Klear for sure, thanks for the heads up. I'm headed over to the RFI. :worthy:

jont

btw. Nice new punch set. I love the little hammer too. :blush:

Edited by The Spadgent

You've done a bloody marvellous job with that old kit Ced, particularly the Landie.....Genuinely impressed.  :coolio:

Humbrol Acrylics seem to spray fine for me, mixed roughly half & half with Tamiya X-22a Thinner (& a drop or two of W&N flow enhancer if I remember), one useful tip is to keep a cotton bud moistened with X-22a to hand and clean up the nozzle every few minutes, TBH I do this as a matter of course regardless what I'm spraying.

FWIW

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 27.8.2017 at 12:28 PM, djparkins said:

can you elaborate as to which kit we did an expensive upgrade for

Hello once again. As I  said before, that I would look at my old catalogues, when I'm in my past hometown,  I did this and found out, that it was listed in my Aero Spezial cat. 1995 (maybe as a future release without a price) as number FTP 72017 for the Airfix emergency /recovery/refuelling sets in 1:76. If you wish, I can upload that side of the catalogue. Sorry for the misleading information. Cheers.

• Like 1