Thanks for adding me!

SKYRAIDERAD4W

Good afternoon, have a cordial greeting, my name is Jarry Báez, I am from Maracay City, Aragua State, Venezuela, I have been a modeler for more than 25 years. I am a founder and currently President of the Falcon Group Static Modeling Club. Is the Aeronautical Museum Cnel (Av) Luis Hernán Paredes, better known as the Aeronautical Museum of Maracay, there we have made 4 events of static modeling, with the participation of all the modeling clubs and independent in the country.

My main source is military aviation, commercial aviation, military and civilian vehicles, the scales which are 1/16, 1/24, 1/25, 1/32, 1/48, 1/72 and 1/144.

I hope to show my works and those of the members of Grupo Falcon and that they are to their liking, constructive criticisms are accepted that serve to improve more within our hobby.

Sincerely

Jarry

• Like 1

Hello Jarry ... welcome to Britmodeler froma Yankee. Looking forward to seeing your work and that of your Group. I hope you are safe i see all the problems in Venezuela. Im mostly WW2 & Cold War aviation with some armor to break it up every once in awhile. Mostly 1/48 & 1/72 but i have a 1/24 mustang in my collection. If i can help with anything just ask. 

Dennis

• Like 1

Hi Jarry - I'm always keen to see work from around the world - there are a lot of very talented folk on here.

I wish I could say I was one of them - but hey - at least I'm having lots of fun.

Welcome aboard!!! :welcome: