This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Paul J

Pink Floyd and V&A

Hi.

Went to the Pink Floyd exhibition in London today, First time I've been on a train to the city and the city itself in over 20 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a treat by the wife.I had almost forgotten about the event and would have kicke myself VERY hard had I missed it!!

Spent about 2 and half hours soaking up all the Floyd memorobilia and sounds.  Marvellous exhibit   A few pics( didn't really take to many 'cos I was so absorbed in what was on show of a band I followed from 1967!!!):

IMG_2003_zpsvsmsm05g.jpg

IMG_2008_zpsvh1llpgb.jpg

IMG_2009_zpspieeel3k.jpg

IMG_2014_zps5eqetkae.jpg

IMG_2021_zpsxzao8w2l.jpg

And below a couple pics of the 'Plywood exhibtion on disply in another part of the V&A Museum:

IMG_2027_zpswvvvrhrj.jpg

IMG_2029_zpsgnakdetu.jpg

Fuselage of Mosquito. I think on loan from the DH Mosquito museum and serial TJ118.

IMG_2031_zpsmv6slmcq.jpg

IMG_2026_zpsld0hndog.jpg

Above a couple views of the underwing tanks from the Mosquito.

Thanks for looking.

Went to see this exhibition back in June with the GF and was just blown away by it, loved being able to remix the 'Money' track, the room playing The Great Gig in the Sky broght tears to my eyes and the final 'performance' room was the perfect way to end the exhibition.

Highly recommended.