This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

CurrantBunbury

Marvel's 'The Defenders'

watched them all last night and enjoyed it alot...shame there only short seasons... just waiting for punisher to come on next ...

Good to know! I can't usually cope with more than a couple of episodes in a day, so it'll take me a bit longer to get through it, but I'm looking forward to it. I haven't actually seen any of the related series - I'm a Netflix noob - so I can see myself going back to watch those next.

Then you have missed out and really you need see the othersbefire defenders as it all carrys on from the story line and end of each series...there are a lot of refernces to previous episodes ie each own story that wont make sense unkess seen them plus it all is one big story with daredevil and iron fist....

I'm up to episode 5, loving it so far. 

I agree with batcode, you really need to watch the entire thing.  But my buddies wife watched Defenders first just like you are, and she didn't have any problems understanding what was going on. She loved it. 

She's a huge David Tennant fan so I can't wait till she watches Jessica Jones. He plays one of the most evil, vile and disgusting characters ever, Killgrave. :tmi:

I've been watching it having seen all of Jessica Jones and the start of Daredevil, but I didn't have any problem understanding what was going on. Will revisit the rest of Daredevil once I'm finished. That Iron Fist bloke is a tw... petulant idiot by his showing so far (just finished ep 5, wow didn't see that ending coming!)

Not watched it yet but, I was hooked on Daredevil and, am currently going through Luke Cage and, Iron fist. Daredevil was quite simply superb as indeed are Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Particularly looking forward to "The Punisher".

Allan  

Well, having finished it, I fancy watching Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. It might take me a while to get round to it - there always seems to be something else to watch (usually Star Trek) - but I enjoyed the Defenders. It'd be nice to see how they all got to where we find them at the start of that.

as a cbg the I've enjoyed the 4 solo series although "Iron Fist " really was'nt great. The Defenders was really cool. Love seeing Sigurney Weaver. The only question I was left with was after the final episode's credit rolled was, as this is another facet of the ever expanding MCU,

Where was Sheild?

46 minutes ago, RACETRACK said:

as a cbg the I've enjoyed the 4 solo series although "Iron Fist " really was'nt great. The Defenders was really cool. Love seeing Sigurney Weaver. The only question I was left with was after the final episode's credit rolled was, as this is another facet of the ever expanding MCU,

Where was Sheild?

Last seen on a space ship completely lost to Earth...

In a similar vein, last night we watched ep 1of The Punisher. Awesome stuff indeed.

15 hours ago, RACETRACK said:

Where was Sheild?

Busy fighting the "Inhumans.":facepalm:

I haven't started Punisher yet. I loathed the main actor in TWD, a very necessarily evil character. He has been a fantastic Punisher so far.

Edited by Thud4444

Could be. However Avengers tower is in NYC and in Marvel history it was The Hand that were the forefathers of Hydra. Alarm bells anyone?

I'm going to smash the Punisher this weekend, can't wait..