1/72 1./JG 27 decals - anyone know where to find some?

Wm Blecky

KitsWorld:

kw172022.jpg

Lifelike LL72018:

LL72018.jpg?t=

couple from xtradecal:

X72264_6.jpg?t=

X72118_4.jpg?t=

Considering the prices and shipping, if you find yourself semi - regularly need special decals, maybe invest in some decal paper and print your own  - assuming you have a printer and a photo software?  You already have a nice graphic to import to a paint program, just need resize to scale, and print out onto clear film.  I'd make a circle mask and spray on the white first to act as the background colour.

Thanks fellas, I appreciate the help.  Ideally I'd like to avoid buying a whole decal sheet to get those markings.  I've only tried once (many years back) to print my own decals and it was a complete flop.  So I would be hesitant to try it again.  Perhaps I will have to research that suggestion further though as I am sure, like so many things, printing one's own decals has come along way since I last tried.

@ Dave, I appreciate the offer, thank you.

A couple suggestions if going the home printing route, switch the image file to at least 300 dpi and convert to RGB - the latter will give you much closer colour results than keeping it the usual cmyk.  

regards,

Jack