Meteor T.7

AussiePhantom

EDIT: Sorry Ryan, but we have a buy/sell/wanted area for this sort of request that is limited to members with ovcer 100 posts, which you don't yet have.  The limit is there to stop people joining up just to grab parts and disappear, and to stop new members from posting tempting kits up with a view to walking away people people's money.  Don't take it personally, just take part in the forum and when you've got your hundred posts you can aska again :)

Mike.

Edited by Mike
posting a WANT ad outside correct area with no history of posting.

Seriously? This was my last resort to finding a replacement canopy as I exhaust every possible option before going on a forum. I know Aeroclub made a Vac Form one which is out of stock and out of production. However I guess I will look elsewhere or toss the Classic Airframes kit in the bin.

Don't toss the kit. You've spent some serious money on it, so be patient for a bit, keep looking for that canopy. 

BTW, you'd be surprised at how quickly you can make it to 100 posts if you're active on the forum, then post again looking for the part. 

If you read what Mike wrote, you can understand why this rule exists. It's based on experience, and unfortunately many forms have had to go this route.

Hang in there and good luck with your search.

• Like 3