T-45C Goshawk - 1/72 Wolfpack kit

Hi everybody

I show you my last kit, the T-45C Goshawk of Wolfpack. In fact it's the Italer kit with new fuselage and gears. But the mains faults are that the wings and tailplanes are thoses of the Hawk T.1.

Then, iI had to alter these elements.

Step by step of this work will be appear in the french magazine "Avions de Combat" in few weeks.

img_3210.jpg

img_3211.jpg

img_3212.jpg

img_3213.jpg

img_3214.jpg

Thank you for your comments

Hugues

• Like 43

Wow - What a great finish Fly 72

Have you  seen Lap around the Boat? A quick circuit in the Goshawk well worth seeing.

Edited by Pinback
typo
  • Like 6

Hello Fly,

Excellent representation of this very useful USN aircraft.

I was surprised to see, that the pilot in the little clip from Pinback did not wear fire resistant hand globes. 

If anybody has the answer to this, please let me know.

Regards, Orion / The Netherlands.

12 hours ago, Orion said:

I was surprised to see, that the pilot in the little clip from Pinback did not wear fire resistant hand globes. 

I noticed that too - & there's another similar video on there where the pilot also isn't wearing gloves. Very unusual.

Really lovely Goshawk Hugues, beautifully finished and very well photographed to show it off at its best!

Keith

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Hugues, 

Very nice job on wings and T-45 specifics. A pity Wolfpack just used the old Italeri kit straight in their own boxing. As correction sets experts we might have expected either resin or plastic wings and stabilators...

Anyway you did the job  and corrected the little kit; First accurate T-45 I can see in the 1/72nd scale, you really did the job right.

Fantastic.

Eric B. 

Edited by Eric B.