1/350 ccn-65

Hi guys! This is my latest 1/350 Aircraft Carrier that I have done. After 2 years with a lot of scratch-build now I can show you. My CVN-65 was build from Minihobby kit, it's awful model kit that I've ever seen, some time I though I can through it away but I still keep and finish it. Thank you so much and welcome all comments!

DSC06087.jpg

DSC06068.jpg

DSC06091.jpg

DSC06094.jpg

DSC06105.jpg

DSC06108.jpg

DSC06068.jpg

DSC06087.jpg

DSC06091.jpg

DSC06094.jpg

DSC06105.jpg

DSC06108.jpg

Edited by tranvuthangv
  • Like 24

11 hours ago, bootneck said:

Whoops! Photobucket does not allow you to post any images onto 3rd party sites such as this one.

Mike

Sory, i have repaired

2 hours ago, TrojanThunder said:

Yep, such a pity not to able to see your work.

Sory, i have repaired

Most impressive. By my reckoning it is nearly one metre long. You have not wasted any size with the amazing detail you have placed there. So much to see, so much happening on deck & with your great sea scape. :)

Steve.

1 hour ago, stevehnz said:

Most impressive. By my reckoning it is nearly one metre long. You have not wasted any size with the amazing detail you have placed there. So much to see, so much happening on deck & with your great sea scape. :)

Steve.

19 hours ago, bootneck said:

That is a fantastic build and the angles of the views make the model look really atmospheric.  Excelent work!

Mike

20 hours ago, Tony Oliver said:

That is fantastic! 

thank you

20 hours ago, bootneck said:

That is a fantastic build and the angles of the views make the model look really atmospheric.  Excelent work!

Mike

thank you

Very impressive work and very well displayed, one to be proud of. I like the effect you've achieved all over but especially on the flight deck with your shading. Very good photos too.

Master Modeler / Master at Photography. I have looked at your work several times, but each time new things to be seen.

My compliments on this outstanding job. Should be housed in a Naval Museum. Highest Regards, Orion / The Netherlands.