1/72 Me 163A V-10, Special Hobby

That's really fantastic!  What a superb job on weathering too...subtle dust on those tyres.  Great attention to detail for the simple, yet elegant diorama.

I imagine the pilot had quiet the experience flying this rocket!

Fuad,

Simple aircraft, simple scheme, but outstanding execution; very subtle touches all around. You did an outstanding job on the recovery vehicle, too! You are a very accomplished modeler, and I enjoy seeing your builds, each and every one. I need to get off of my butt and come out of retirement- your work  has really inspired me to get back in the saddle and finish something.

Mike

This is really nice Fuad, as always. A great vignette too :thumbsup2: 

One thing, regarding the thread title;  although the aircraft has the code '10', I think that this is the 163 A-0 V6 ?

I may be wrong; the marking on the rudder suggests it might be the V6 too :shrug: 

Either way, it's stunning

:goodjob: 

Best regards

TonyT

21 hours ago, TonyTiger66 said:

One thing, regarding the thread title;  although the aircraft has the code '10', I think that this is the 163 A-0 V6 ?

I may be wrong; the marking on the rudder suggests it might be the V6 too :shrug: 

I just rewrote the inscription from the model scheme :wonder:. The questions are most likely addressed to the manufacturer :idea:.