You're getting better and better...

Excellent work on this Tomcat. Subtle weathering and well researched. The chipping and sand dust on the Wheel / Landing Gear makes it stand out for me.

Cheers

B.

• Thanks 1

Well I think you have glued and painted some plastic just brilliantly!!! 

Hobby Boss deliver a lot of value in their kits I think and you proved how you can really make them shine

Congratulations.....superb!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HansReggelsen said:

If you hadn't written that it was in 1/72, I could easily have been fooled into thinking it was 1/48 or even 1/32 - it's that good! :goodjob:

Cheers :bye:

Hans J

Thanks for the compliment Hans!

Thats why I like to start off all my RFI's with the products used, it's twofold. Apart from the obvious it also helps give a reference of scale so people can either be delighted or appalled by the workmanship. 

I think everyone should have a 'scaling shot' in their RFI's as it helps give an idea of what you are looking at? 

Cheers, Tony

• Like 1

On 10/08/2017 at 18:00, Mikemx said:

Nice work as ever! You should have them on display at Scale Scotland!

thanks

Mike

Cheers Mike, I think a few of the Darlington Lads will be there but I won't be able to make that unfortunately. 

7 hours ago, Scout712 said:

Superb Tomcat mate. I really like the depiction of a grey bird. Too many decal manufacturers concentrate on those double nuts schemes.

Regards

Michael

Spot on mate, yeah I know exactly what you mean it's normally always CAG and CO birds when it comes to decals... 

With regards to some other non descript line birds I have planned that aren't covered by AM sheets - Its easy finding the pics on the web of the line birds, and you can sometimes use the tail logos from AM sheets, and make up the modex from the spares box, its getting the build number and crew names correct... 

Thanks to all for the positive comments 👍🏿