This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Duncan B

Wingnut Wings Jasta 5 Albatros trio have finally arrived!!

Duncan B    6,024

I have been informed that my order for the Wingnut Wings Jasta 5 Albatros trio will finally be with me next week. It's been a long haul waiting for them to arrive and I'm sorry for the wait but it's outwith my control. 

Once I have final confirmation of their dispatch to me I'll be getting in touch with everyone who showed a interest to confirm they still want one and will then send out the invoices. After they have been allocated I will release the remaining kits for general sales.

Duncan B

Duncan B    6,024

I've had notification from my Distributor that the kits are finally on their way to me so should be in stock by the end of this week.

Duncan B

Duncan B    6,024

Finally I've had confirmation that my order has been dispatched by my Distributor :party:.

Those who have pre-ordered should have received their invoices this morning (check your Spam or Junk folders if you haven't seen it).

I have removed the kit temporarily from the website to allow the pre-orders to be processed but will open the remaining Jasta 5 kits up for general sales once these have been fulfilled. My Distributor has already sold out their stock on day one so it does look likely that these kits will sell out very quickly.

Duncan B

Duncan B    6,024

They finally turned up this morning so all those who have been waiting patiently for their pre-orders don't have very long to wait now :)

Duncan B

Duncan B    6,024

After a slight delay caused by my Printer completely destroying itself after printing the very first postage label for the pre-orders we are now back on track (along with the help of a shiny new Epson printer) and all the pre-orders are labeled up and ready to go out the door first thing in the morning along with some general sales.

These Albatros kits have not played very nicely right from the start (did someone shoot one?). I'll be glad to see the back of them to be honest!

Duncan B