This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Julien

New from Takom Panther Ausf.A Family

Julien    4,010

From their FB Page.

panther.jpg

I fear for my wallet!

Julien

Mike    10,475

Yeah - I know we already have some pretty decent Panthers in 1:35, but these should be modern toolings with all that implies.  Hopefully they'll include some rolled steel & casting textures where it counts too ^_^

snapper_city    2,701

Massive fair play to Takom and the rate they are knocking out new tool kits but does the world need more German armour?

Panzer Vor!!!    3,433
2 minutes ago, snapper_city said:

Massive fair play to Takom and the rate they are knocking out new tool kits but does the world need more German armour?

WHAT !!!!!!  :doh:

I think we need to have a little chat buddy :chair:

snapper_city    2,701

You can't say German armour isn't well catered for. I guess it's the same as every company releasing a P-51 or Spitfire. They just sell. I can't really complain Takom are still my best hope for all the subjects I want done. 

IanC    820
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, snapper_city said:

About as much as the world needs more Mustangs, 109s and grey jets, but you know how things are... :D

43 minutes ago, Panzer Vor!!! said:

I thought the late Panther didn,t have the drivers flap opening in the front armour ??

It didn't. But those are Ausf A hulls - not Ausf G/F. Think it may be a typo in the thread title.

Edited by IanC

Julien    4,010
3 hours ago, IanC said:

It didn't. But those are Ausf A hulls - not Ausf G/F. Think it may be a typo in the thread title.

It was!

593jones    385
15 hours ago, snapper_city said:

If producing Panthers and such like will enable Takom to produce FV432's, Chieftains, etc, then bring 'em on, I say!

snapper_city    2,701
9 minutes ago, 593jones said:

If producing Panthers and such like will enable Takom to produce FV432's, Chieftains, etc, then bring 'em on, I say!

Too right. 

Julien    4,010
1 hour ago, 593jones said:

Yes too right. The problem is for me (and my wallet) out of all the German tanks I rather like Panthers!