Downloadable Colour Charts

We have now finished a long-over due (and let's be honest, rather tedious!) exercise of producing colour brochures for the Colourcoats paint range. Having ruled out physical paint chips long ago (my time is worth more than anyone will want to pay) and being aware that ink just isn't very good, we have opted for downloadable brochures. These are free and you can print them at your peril!

https://www.sovereignhobbies.co.uk/pages/colour-list

Luftwaffe_Pg1.jpg?2434400711501243598

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Big ups  :thumbsup: to you for this Jamie, that is a great effort which I'm sure will find a role as a reference for many. I've happily plundered them just now. :)

Steve.

Edited by stevehnz

Hi Gents,

Thanks for the feedback. It has taken a lot of time to get the digital colour values for everything in the range (which is indeed a large number of colours!) in CIELAB colourspace and convert them all to RGB for this exercise. Of course we converted them all to CMYK also and had several professionally printed test batches made but decided they weren't good enough so abandoned the printed route.

We've been busy again today and have restocked a great deal. More will follow tomorrow...

• 1 month later...