Freezin´ Schmitt...1/48 Messerschmitt Bf109G-6 "Greenheart"

My dad´s gonna build a second G-6 besides the Romanian one, using the already initially for the other 109 built up fuselage. According to the Werknummer this one is an Erla built a/c.

Selfmade rear cockpit hatch

DSC_0003_zpsakgcgtft.jpg

DSC_0007_zpsmzhhslij.jpg

• Like 2

Your father does excellent work ... looking forward to this and the Romanian one. I love his Iranian aircraft as they are often under represented. Iran was an important user of several types of aircraft during the early cold war. 

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle

1 hour ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Your fathar does excellent work ... looking forward to this and the Romanian one. I love his Iranian aircraft as they are often under represented. Iran was an important user of several types of aircraft during the early cold war. 

thanks!

gonna add an IIAF F-5, F-14 and (R)T-33 in the future

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4.8.2017 at 7:31 PM, Reini78 said:

thanks!

gonna add an IIAF F-5, F-14 and (R)T-33 in the future

Would an IIAF T-33 target tug with orange uppersurfaces be interesting ?

Just asking as I'm working on a sheet for the Iranian T-birds right now :) ... followed by IIAF F/RF-5As.

Anyway, please don't hesitate to ask in case you would have questions re IIAF etc.

Greetings

Diego

25 minutes ago, Diego said:

Would an IIAF T-33 target tug with orange uppersurfaces be interesting ?

Just asking as I'm working on a sheet for the Iranian T-birds right now :) ... followed by IIAF F/RF-5As.

Anyway, please don't hesitate to ask in case you would have questions re IIAF etc.

Greetings

Diego

I knew that an T-33 sheet was coming, that´s why I mentioned it :smile:

yes, a TT scheme on the sheet would definitely be interesting, some diversion to the "boring" NMF

winter camo applied, the white sprayed too much so some rebrushing with the other paints neccessary

DSC_0006_zpsypwf7j3k.jpg

Before the white my dad used some hairspray becuause he played with the thought to wash away the white partly which he didn´t in the end. But the hairspray effected the white paint and cracked it partly, gonna keep that, looks now really like a temporary winter camo

DSC_0007_zpsamgiudn5.jpg

• Like 2