What miniatures did you purchase lately?

Schwarz-Brot

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got this kit, have to say it's the nicest plastic figure kit I've seen. Like Dragon's Gen2 quality but with decals included for the figures and the ammo boxes.

20200703_204953

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Brand new to figure modelling, but wanted to give it a try and expand my hobby.  Picked this up cheap on Ebay from China.  Its listed as 'Future Shooter Girl' but its quite clearly an unofficial Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn, one of, if not my favourite Playstation game of all time.  Its listed as 75mm tall, but not sure if thats the height in the position shown, or the height if she was stood up straight.  Looking at the pieces in the bag its probably the latter, which makes it roughly 1/24 scale as Aloy's listed height is 1.69m.  One piece was broken in the bag, but its a clean break so will repair easy.  I'll be starting a WiP soon, but first I need to do some research on figure painting.  From my early research it looks like its best to assemble as much as possible before painting, and looks like CA superglue is the way to go for resin.  But I'll be sure to ask lots of questions on my build thread.

75mm-Resin-Figure-Kits-Future-Female-Sho

• Like 1

Picked up a couple of figures; aim to get some experience with basic techniques.  Really not quite sure what I've let myself in for but hopefully both will provide good learning experiences.

Will start with Dianne them move onto Cleopatra.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1