Greetings from England

samhobbs

Hello,

I'm Sam, I'm 15 years old and, I started modelling again about a year ago, after a 6-7 break. I enjoy modelling Second World War Era aircraft mainly but do enjoy building the odd armour kit from time to time. I purchased my first airbrush about 7 months ago, and so far really enjoying it. At the moment I seem to end up buying large kits usually 1/32, despite not having adequate space to store them. As a young kid, I built many Airfix starter kits, which I would knock out in a few hours at weekends, but since about September last year, 2016, I have started modelling more seriously, and devoting much of my free time to completing kits. 

I hope to started posting on here soon, as I have just received a bunch of new kits for my birthday, which was today, August 1st. 

I also have an Instagram account devoted to my scale modelling, called scalemodellinguk, for anyone who has Instagram here. 

• Like 2

Hello and :welcome: Sam. You sound like a knowledgeable lad, I'm sure your builds will be good to look at. Made me smile to think of you getting kits for your birthday, good memories of the same thing for myself.

All the best, Martin

Greetings! What you say about not having space to store finished models will ring true for a lot of people, even those with whole houses to put them in. :lol: Never seems to stop us, though, and nor should it. I hope you enjoy the forum, and learn from people - there are some knowledgeable types here.