Trumpeter E-25, Alsace, 1946

I've been blogging the work in progress on this vehicle and a companion E-10 over on Work In Progress here: http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235022768-first-afv-build-for-a-while/.  There's 4 pages on that blog with loads of pics, colours, products etc so I won't go over it all again.

Short version. Panzer 46 "What If" concept.  War dragged on, Entwicklungsfahrzeug were developed and fielded.  Improved weapons, hence big muzzle brake.  Yes, the camo is meant to look field-applied: the back story is on the build blog.

However, this is the first 1/35 AFV or other military model of any sort that I've built since 1989: the then-new Tamiya LVTP-7.  Not counting many Warhammer 40k kits and creations, which don't really count.  So much has changed in that time.  Sooo many new products and techniques.  All we had in '89 was black enamel wash and Naples Yellow oil drybrush, as I recall.  So, that being said and this being my first use of very many products and techniques new to me, all comments appreciated.

1n6lpjV.jpg

jrHb1Mf.jpg

LOLrvgm.jpg

fLjibxB.jpg

I3X143R.jpg

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...