F-15 C 493 FS RAF Lakenheath

Massimo, you have captured that two tone grey perfectly. I can hear that shriek they make when landing, very nice especially looking at them landing towards the sunset

I've seen 196 so many times now so I am familiar with it. https://flic.kr/s/aHsjYL6TLY

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lightningboy2000 said:

Massimo, you have captured that two tone grey perfectly. I can hear that shriek they make when landing, very nice especially looking at them landing towards the sunset

I've seen 196 so many times now so I am familiar with it. https://flic.kr/s/aHsjYL6TLY

Lightningboy...i've watched your pictures and they're wonderful!!! There are really great and unique shots! We may even have met, as I often see thesame faces , when I get there! Hope we'll meet in the future!

Edited by massimo2

16 minutes ago, massimo said:

Hi everybody, thanks for the nice comments!

I'm sory the pictures aren't so good, but my camera is an old compact one and , while it has made a lot of good shots outside, it doesn't really work well indoor.Nothingto compare with a reflex, but it's good for travelling and we're mates, so I'll keep it.

It's nice to find somebody like Maverick and Lightningboy, who shares with me the love for spotting too and is familiaar with RAF Lakenheath , as I think they caan fully get the atmosphere I wanted to represent with this model!We may even have met, as I often see thesame faces , when I get there! Hope we'll meet in the future!

Thank you all again!

Edited by massimo2
  • Like 1

Hello,Massimo - My reply to this build's WIP clearly stated how much I admired everything about it.

Your 'Grim Reaper' Eagle 🦅Display is a superb example of skilled modelling and imagination. A fine tribute to a fine aircraft.Brilliant.

😉👍 All the best,Paul.

• Like 1

Hi Massimo,

What a great looking Eagle , nice paint work with subtle weathering and a great  looking display really get the sense of movement with the blurred runway.

Well done :goodjob:

Guy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lightningboy2000 said:

I'm sure that the 493rd would be extremely pleased to have that F15 in their display case! I think you should ask them.

Martin

I would be honoured!

But I don't know anybody inside the base...