Houchin kit supplier in UK?

There's a maker of a 48th scale kit of a Houchin for 10 Euros, but they're italian, called Video Aviation.  Does anyone know if a UK supplier sells them?

Many thanks.

Martin

• Like 1

Videoaviation are a great company, and I've not had any problems ordering direct from them.

You could always try Flightpath as they do 1:48 Houchins.

4 hours ago, Scratchbuilder said:

Right, life's too short to make everything so that's ordered direct from Italy.

Cheers,

Martin

And not a decision you'll regret. I ordered the double set in 1/72 as well as the Schopff tug, arrived pretty quickly and are nicely cast with proper screen printed decals too. Will be happily buying more stuff from them in the future.

Mark.

• Like 1

Thanks for the recommendation, Mark. It looks like a very complete little kit .

The chaps on Facebook's Lightning page have told me where the cables go on both a/c and Houchin too.

Martin            

• Like 1

Video Aviation stuff is superb. There are no issues with ordering direct either. I just wish they would do more 1/48 modern stuff

Andy

Got an email yesterday to say the model had already been shipped,so am looking forward to receipt this week.  Many thanks, chaps, for all your recommendations.

No more work on the Lightning or the Houchin, when it arrives, as the son and grandchildren are coming down for a few days and he'll be in the spare room, which is where I work.  Oh well, the garden calls!

Martin

The Houchin kit arrived today, well packed.  Already built using superglue.  A few bits of excess resin had to be cleaned off the bottom of the main casting and then the chassis was glued to it and the wheels and tyres cleaned up with a file following their removal from those huge blocks resin people use in the model aircraft world. I removed them from their components with a piercing saw and side clippers, followed by a Swiss file.  Took an hour in all and I'll consider painting it tomorrow as today is a bit sunshine and showers.

Very well recommended piece from VideoAviation in Italy.

Martin

• Like 1