Airfix  1/72 BE2C  

OOB, some eduard etch.

painted in my normal mix of tamiya, xtracrylix and valljo paints.

rigged with EZ line.

lovely looking kit.

Just the 1 picture. after the photobucket fudge up, i have started using flickr. seems ok so far.

thanks forlooking

35379320513_8de919baa1_z.jpg

• Like 30

7 hours ago, Horatio Gruntfuttock said:

THat looks sweet, i have always liked the checker-board schemes and this looks very nicely done.

Are those decals or amazing masking?

These are the kit decals, and very nice they are, a few little touch ups.

8 minutes ago, posh boy said:

what a great model,nice scheme the black and white checks.what colour did you use for the pc10.

PC10 was i think xtracrylix faded olive drab.  Cannot remember build this over a few months.

Oh you absolute bally rotter you!  You've rigged it!  And extremely well into the bargain. How can I hope to hold my head up in polite company when I finally get around to building the BE2 in my small hoard without rigging? :)

Seriously good work on a right fiddly little kit.

Edited by TheLurker

Absolutely lovely!  Have never started mine owing to prospect of having to do all that rigging: you've pulled that off well. 

Are the transfers suitably dense?  Over a white undercoat?  I had Blue Rider transfers for a similarly marked Pup: looked fine on the sheet but turned out very translucent on the model. 

26 minutes ago, Seahawk said:

Absolutely lovely!  Have never started mine owing to prospect of having to do all that rigging: you've pulled that off well. 

Are the transfers suitably dense?  Over a white undercoat?  I had Blue Rider transfers for a similarly marked Pup: looked fine on the sheet but turned out very translucent on the model. 

Decals are fine. Need a white undercoat. They re very good.