Hoping for a special helicopter

This is in the hopes a kit or a conversion kit will be made or found to build this sub type/variant. Im not usually a helicopter builder. Ive done a few over the years. Ive built a uh-1d huey, hughes model 500e's and oh-6 cayuses, and bell jet rangers to name a few. However The one helicopter im looking for and cannot find is a Sikorsky S-58T. I've found Uh-34's that were conventionally powered, and westland wessex's that were turbine powered (different nose/intake profile). But not the civilian modified S-58T. They have a very distinctive double box nostril air intake on the upper nose just below the cockpit. I have this desire because there are two privately owned cargo/heavy lift version's based just 7 miles from me. Sadly over time i've developed an affinity for these particular Helicopter's and cannot find one to build. Im hoping either a fellow modeler that knows of a limited run kit/aftermarket set. Or a manufacturer of kits/sets is paying attention. I will eventually build one using my skills and imagination. However im hoping i can get someone to build a kit, or make a conversion set for an existing kit. As this would be of even better quality.