Meng Leopard 2A7

Thank Widow

Thanks Ozzy

This new camera is tough as some things one inch away from the focus point are blurred, I've yet to figure out depth of field settings.

The old "camera" was actually a Samsung tablet which didn't survive a fall down the stairs after I tripped over the cat.  It works but the

screen is cracked and all I see are fuzzies and stars.

The cat survived.....

Lloyd

• Like 1

Thanks Softscience

I don't have access to all of the new washes and pigments available so I try to make do with whatever.

After the model was painted in the camo colors I gave it a light dusting with Tamiya Buff then went over it with a dark brown and again with a black wash in places to blend things

together and bring out more detail.  The mud  on the wheels, rear and side skirts is just dirt from the garden with some Tamiya Flat Brown added in places to make the dirt darker as it

dries a light brown and looks too uniform otherwise.  I applied lots and lots of mud then when it dried I went back with a wet brush and cleaned off most of it so it left the random dirty

and splotchy look I was trying to get.  It ended up looking dirty but not filthy and I like the faded camo look.

Nothing exotic but it generally turns out decent and it's cheap, there's an unlimited supply of dirt outside.

Lloyd

Edited by BlackMax12