1/72 Heinkel He 219 A-0 "Uhu"/ Dragon+Ed+...

Another 'cracker', Fuad!

Superb rendition of this aesthetically pleasing aircraft.

One question: did you use the kit's decals?

I have the Dragon kit in my stash as well, but my decals have a very strong yellow-ish tint, and I doubt they will settle properly.

Yours look flawless.

Kindest regards from Vienna!

Roman

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Roman Schilhart said:

Another 'cracker', Fuad!

Superb rendition of this aesthetically pleasing aircraft.

One question: did you use the kit's decals?

I have the Dragon kit in my stash as well, but my decals have a very strong yellow-ish tint, and I doubt they will settle properly.

Yours look flawless.

Kindest regards from Vienna!

Roman

Yes, I used the decals from the set. They were from the company "Cartograph" and very good quality. Only crosses on the top of wing I painted with handmade stencils.

9 minutes ago, stevehnz said:

Simply super Fuad. Great to see your mastery applied to such an interesting aircraft. I think maybe I have the same kit in stock. More practice needed for me I think. :)

Steve.

The set is quite good. I have somehow corrected the paneling lines and applied the putty. This, of course, is not Tamiya and not Hasegawa. I also used the set of photo-etched parts from Edward, resin wheels and chiseled copper antennas.

• Like 1

really great build and finish....congratulations indeed

i hunted this kit and popped one in the stash to attempt at a later date

i understand there are some difficult fit issues (and the panel lines you have mentioned) but you have overcome all of that and produced a stunning version.

Personally I think this particular aircraft is quite remarkable in it's looks, capability and technological advancement and represents something quite iconic from the WWII era

Well done!

Cheers

Bruce

You have quite a production line going there, Fuad! One great build after another, and unusual types/operators. It is always a pleasure to see what you build. :)

Martin