Blitzbuild 2017 GB Chat

I've just been through the Gallery and it's very impressive.  Congratulations to all of you and hopefully I'll get back into the groove next year.

Cliff

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CliffB said:

I've just been through the Gallery and it's very impressive.  Congratulations to all of you and hopefully I'll get back into the groove next year.

Cliff

Might not have to wait that long there's talk of a Donner and Blitzen GB over Crimble.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SleeperService said:

Might not have to wait that long there's talk of a Donner and Blitzen GB over Crimble.

Timescale - Between the Queen's speech and the Sound of Music....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Well done to everyone who took part especially those who managed to 'Beat the Clock'. My first Blitzbuild turned out to be a 'failed to complete' but I guess that I was always up against it with a new pup competing for my time.

Great fun to watch and even better fun taking part. I will be back for the next one, hopefully with something more achievable.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nimrod54 said:

I guess that I was always up against it with a new pup competing for my time.

And who could resist those puppy dog eyes? :dog:

I was worried Mrs B was going to try the same trick but to her credit she let me get on with the LCVP

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well done Dave! Your provost is a thing of beauty and you'd never guess it had been finished in just two days! And well done Steve on getting second place! Your very quick build Spitfire is amazing considering how quickly you made it.

And well done to everyone who took part! A really great little GB!

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1