The last assault - Berlin 1945

Hi guys,
some time ago I finished this little vignette in 1/35 scale. It shows two Russian Infantry men during the last assault at Berlin 1945. All the vignette and the two figures were painted with Vallejo acrylic colours. I hope you like it.

Mike_Husky

ifpz81.jpg

f0de1w.jpg

14lmwiw.jpg

Edited by MIKE_HUSKY
  • Like 9

That has to be the smallest vignette I've ever seen, but none the worse for it!

Fantastic figure-work and brickwork! And a great display 'stand'.

You don't say what make the figures are, or their scale, or if the street/building was scratchbuilt or also came in kit form, but that's easily rectified isn't it? :D

You'll get another like from me if you comply!

Rearguards,

Badder

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Badder said:

That has to be the smallest vignette I've ever seen, but none the worse for it!

Fantastic figure-work and brickwork! And a great display 'stand'.

You don't say what make the figures are, or their scale, or if the street/building was scratchbuilt or also came in kit form, but that's easily rectified isn't it? :D

You'll get another like from me if you comply!

Rearguards,

Badder

Hi Badder,
thanks for your comment. The two Russians are fighting at last assault to Berlin during 1945. The figures were made by Stalingrad and the base was made by Darius Miniatures. All in 1/35 scale, resin. I painted all the elements with Vallejo colours and weathered  the base with AK Interactive products. Thanks. Mike

4 hours ago, Gorby said:

Excellent little scene. very well painted/weathered and exceptionally well displayed.

Thank you so much Gorby.

• Like 1

Just now, MIKE_HUSKY said:

thanks for your comment. The two Russians are fighting at last assault to Berlin during 1945. The figures were made by Stalingrad and the base was made by Darius Miniatures. All in 1/35 scale, resin. I painted all the elements with Vallejo colours and weathered  the base with AK Interactive products. Thanks. Mike

Thanks for the info Mike,

I shall have to have a gander at their other kits. And as promised you get another 'like'.

Do you plan on doing anything larger?

Rearguards,

Badder