Wing markings on ambulance airplanes in FAFL?

JWM

Dear All,

I am constructing now Potez 29 in FAFL colours from Africa (Chad). Some of Potez 29  were wearing red crosses on the fuselage. What markings could be there on wings? I have some photos and profiles, but unfortunately nothing can be guess about the wings. Before war only red crosses were in six positions on such ambulance. Since on fuselage Lorrine crosses were added I expect also  those blue crosses on wings from top and bottom, inside the red ones. Or it was differently? - French roundles and Lorraine crosses. Perhaps markings on other FAFL amulance could be helpful.

Any French expert comment will be very apprecieted...

Regards

J-W.

Indeed - Lift here do this kit. However I am playing with scratch work... (it is on WIP) It does not mean that I do not like the Lift here kit, simply I had this idea from some years, before this kit appeared and boght in this aim vac-form Potez XXV for having wings etc... 

One of interesting photos of Potez 29 (not an ambulance but from Chad ) i have found in net is that one:

29-DU-GC1-PILOTEé-PAR

There are deep shadows of wing and tailplane on fuselage (photo is with sun on right side, rather low, some 20 degree over horizont)

The machine looks to be two-tone (if not three?)  but no idea what colours thay could be?

Cheers

J-W

Thank you Ley.

Going back to topic - here it is clear that on wings we have red crosses:

potez29-5 (1)

Here are two this time FAFL machines - nothing can be taken out of photos:

Potez-29-Du-Detachement-Permanent-DesPotez-29-N°99-Groupe-Bretagne-Durant

Note Wellesley in background with all white fin flash area....

Cheers

J-W

Edited by JWM