Takom 1/35 Typhoon-K

magman2

The Takom 1/35 Typhoon-K Russian MARP

Has just been released, looks like a great kit with full interior. ( I will have the kit ney week)

I will post some reference photos, in the Modern Russian armour Section soon.. 

a%2010469249p_zpsctv7riup.jpg

Net photo

My  Takom arrived  yesterday, in a large box. the kit looks great, and i am looking forward to this kit.:D

If Russian modern army kits is your thing, you will not be disappointed .:yes:

IMG_0102xx_zpsfxoirqvd.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, nice. Looks like something out of a Sci-fi movie. I wonder if there are some camo schemes I could use on that? Probably out there but have to go looking. My local store is pretty good about getting in Takom kits so I will have to go there soon.

I cannot believe all the stuff Takom is releasing. It is an armour modeller's dream.

There's a whole range of Typhoons: it's an overall name for the MRAP category.  Typhoon K is the KamAZ 63968.  There are 3 more KamAZ and 2 Ural vehicles in the family.  I wonder if we'll see any of those.

Every photo of the K shows it in overall green, although the shades do vary.  I believe the main army use is currently by military police and there are only a couple of hundred or so of them in service so far.  One assumes that wider army use will mean the Russian multi-colour cam schemes will appear, although those deployed to Syria were still green.  I imagine it will soon sprout RWS with which to shoot back.  There are no export customers so far.

That one-piece hull/body moulding looks very impressive.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2017 at 11:31 PM, Das Abteilung said:

There's a whole range of Typhoons: it's an overall name for the MRAP category.  Typhoon K is the KamAZ 63968.  There are 3 more KamAZ and 2 Ural vehicles in the family.  I wonder if we'll see any of those.

Every photo of the K shows it in overall green, although the shades do vary.  I believe the main army use is currently by military police and there are only a couple of hundred or so of them in service so far.  One assumes that wider army use will mean the Russian multi-colour cam schemes will appear, although those deployed to Syria were still green.  I imagine it will soon sprout RWS with which to shoot back.  There are no export customers so far.

That one-piece hull/body moulding looks very impressive.

Spotted this pic, Abteilung :)

18947476_1870825373180058_64317478769084

Gaz

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...