AEF Aliens 1:35 figures

Does anybody have scans or links to the instructions for these figures?  I have obtained a large number of 'spare' body parts and would like to know who they are from.

Hutch

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kallisti said:

I've got several of these figures in the stash - any particular figure(s) you are looking for?

Hi Kallisti

I'm not sure as my bag of bits had about 25 sets of legs, 40+ arms and a whole load of other 'parts' (but no torsos or heads).  I also have a few unopened figures in my stash but don't really want to open them in case I eventually sell them in a few decades time.  I was just wondering if there was somewhere in internet-land that had scans of the set of instructions.

Hutch 

If you are careful you can prise open the staples that attach the card to the zip-lock bag. You can then re-staple through the same holes when you want to reseal it.

I had to do this recently when I was reselling some of the figures so I could open the instructions to see which figure it was as the sticky label on the backing card had fallen off some years before. The figure I had that was labelled Drake was in fact another Vasquez with smart weapon which I already had :(

When I get home I'll see which figures I've got - I know I've got Vasqueze (smart wpn version), Hicks and Hudson, I may still have an Apone, Dietrich and Gorman

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

If you are careful you can prise open the staples that attach the card to the zip-lock bag. You can then re-staple through the same holes when you want to reseal it.

I had to do this recently when I was reselling some of the figures so I could open the instructions to see which figure it was as the sticky label on the backing card had fallen off some years before. The figure I had that was labelled Drake was in fact another Vasquez with smart weapon which I already had :(

When I get home I'll see which figures I've got - I know I've got Vasqueze (smart wpn version), Hicks and Hudson, I may still have an Apone, Dietrich and Gorman

I might just do that.

I've got Ripley(combat), Spunkmeyer, Vasquez (not sure which one - it's hidden in the stash!) and Drake so between us a good selection.  I have a feeling that there is Gorman in my bag-of-bits and possibly Newt (have her body I think) as well as Bishop (there is a laptop in the bag).  I'm surprised that there is so little info out there regarding these.

Hutch