1/32 Trumpeter Mig 29 built as Malaysian N *Finished*

Mr B

Thanks alot jabba....much appericated on the kind words

today managed to play with some paint.... so far i have preshaded n the basic top side is done.....not too happy with it thus far...as there is some scar marks and seamlines....will do some repairs.....if can and need to clean up the painting as well

WNsAgSU.jpg

oCaJslZ.jpg

eu78xtt.jpg

Hope to get it all decent looking soon...this is not easy to paint...my comprassor was hot as an oven even with 2 fans cooling it

rgds

Thanks guys. Yes the malaysian migs were delivered as green grey....then a local repaint had the green a bit more darker then it went all grey 

got a slight update. Managed the gear.....(nice design with metal inserts) ....but not as classy as tamiya ones.....all futured and ready for decals then

ESVZFzh.jpg

BBLODOt.jpg

hN2gIc2.jpg

partial to the cobra sqn...

rgds and best wishes

brian

• Like 1

Decaled and started some other cockpit stuff

QsRa85G.jpg

6OY5Hiq.jpg

K19D6RQ.jpg

the fuse box on the rear deck. Trying to complete it for a local gb this coming weekend. For now does not look possible

cheers guys

• Like 2

Thanks alot folks

managed a marathon but still unable to finish it for the gb. My aim now is to finish it for this gb...which is not too far away too

weathered/flat coated....left to go is the seat, clear parts,weapons,pitots n antennas, canopy internals.....

TcOjejs.jpg

7z1SONh.jpg

nbjx7Bv.jpg

thanks guys....on the home strecth but missing the..local gb though.....

rgds 

brian

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Well done Brian and congratulations on completing her. 

The pictures aren't work for me at the moment so I can't see your finished beasty, but if she's anything like she looked in previous posts then she's amazing. Am very jealous of your work.

Thanks for coming along and joining the fun, it was great to have you along. It was a real pleasure to watch this build progressing.

Thanks alot guys for the nice words....it was touch and go for me as well....to much in the real world to contend with...............

Bossman..............you are welcome and its sad that I did not see your masterpiece done in the gallery...........but totally understand...............as I said mine was also touch and go.............

still thinking of the best way to photograph the thing

Rgds

mr b

On 03/10/2017 at 11:16 AM, Mr B said:

Thanks alot guys for the nice words....it was touch and go for me as well....to much in the real world to contend with...............

Bossman..............you are welcome and its sad that I did not see your masterpiece done in the gallery...........but totally understand...............as I said mine was also touch and go.............

still thinking of the best way to photograph the thing

Rgds

mr b

can see it now, am halfway back to civilisation! Though some may debate the Brisbane in civilisied!

Awesome job!!!   :thumbsup: definitely  a model to be very proud of!! 

On 10/4/2017 at 12:48 PM, trickyrich said:

can see it now, am halfway back to civilisation! Though some may debate the Brisbane in civilisied!

Awesome job!!!   :thumbsup: definitely  a model to be very proud of!! 

Thank you sir.....much appericated 

rgds

13 hours ago, luis pacheco said:

Impressive work. Congratulations. 

Only the refueling probe differs from a normal Mig-29A?

Thanks  Luis much appericated

yes the probe, there is some dome on the underside, which according to my mate is not on the N as with the funny looking antenna coming out from the left vertical fin which is on most 29A and not on the N

Cheers