1/35 Skoda 30.5cm

Thanks Mike and Clive a keen eye there,yes you are right,the barrel does have rifling,Francis a suppository,never thought of it like that,,The lighter shell 287kg was capable of creating a crater 8 meters deep and 8 meters wide,sure would clear away any back log! Thanks guys for your feed back.

Thanks John,yes I have built so much AFV thought I would try something different,it was a very easy build,would be a good build for a beginner,I was going to make a Dio for it but I was pleased with it as is,may add a figure.again thanks.

• Like 1

Thanks,yes it's always good when things come together so well,it's just knowing when to stop,I sometimes go a little to far with weathering and think dam,trying to photograph it is as hard as it is to build it,I took some pics of a tank I built and every time I changed the background it changed the colour of the model,even with a natural white the colour still did not look right,just luck that the blue background on this model gave the truest colour,and it's all in the eyes of the modeler,one mans meat is another mans poison.Cheers.