Dragon Wagon 1/35 Tamiya

Here is my Tamiya Dragon Wagon. I bought it cheap without the trailer which I have no room for. This is an ambitious kit for a Tamiya with lots of parts, PE, Metal axles, rubber welding hoses and string tow cables. It goes together well with fantastic detail around the winches and suspension. You can set it up to tow anything with really detailed guides in the instructions. They did 1 mpg apparently. Few still in French scrapyards looking mean

Cheers

IMG_6929

IMG_6910

IMG_6937IMG_6944

13958_700w.jpg

• Like 16

Very well built kit,Tamiya do set a standard for kits,I like the gas bottles and other gear in the back,have been thinking of building one myself after seeing your fine work may have a go.sorry can I ask are you going to paint the headlight guards?or is that a silver on there.Thanks.

• Like 1

A very rare and special vehicle, stunning weathering, I like a lot as the wheels have been, and the whole theme of the utensils, very convincing.
The final photo, makes you feel sorry ... what in times was "the last", reduced to scrap ...
:goodjob:

Cheers David :D

• Like 1

Good looking model. Maybe better that you hasn't got a trailer. It may need something on it and then it may drag the attention of the truck itself. 

• Like 1

A fantastic build, fantastic paintwork and flippin' brilliant weathering. My only slight concern would be the muddy spare wheel, unless of course they've only very recently replaced a flat.

I've only ever built one Amercan AFV, a Sherman 105mm, but after seeing yours I'd be very tempted to buy the Dragon and slap it on the back.

I believe the white headlight guards were common practice btw.

Rearguards,

Badder

• Like 1