Special Hobby 1/72 Arado 96 - Slovakia

20170704_191120 

Here is my next finished model from Special Hobby 1/72 It's the Arado 96 from Slovakia.

Painted with a brush and using Humbrol Metalcote colors.

I am hoping that either Special Hobby or KP will produce an Arado 96 with a machine gun and in Bulgarian colors.

Hope you all like it. - I could only get Flickr to let me post one view of it tonight, sorry.

• Like 13

13 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Rare bird project! Love this sort of theme, Thanks for sharing, tricky canopy too, 

Yes indeed a tricky canopy to fit, mainly I think due to the etched brass bits not sitting right, think this was probably my mistake.

Thank you for your comment and interest.

15 hours ago, DennisTheBear said:

Nice! I haven't seen many models of this aircraft before.

DennisTheBear

Thank you Dennis for your comment and interest.

That's a nice little model in a very different scheme :).

I built the original KP model around 15 years ago; I was surprised at how small the aircraft really was. Also quite sporty and modern looking for its time.

Bulgarian would be nice; I think LF and/or Kora models do decals for the armed aircraft.

Great to see this Slovakian scheme

:goodjob: 

TonyT

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TonyTiger66 said:

That's a nice little model in a very different scheme :).

I built the original KP model around 15 years ago; I was surprised at how small the aircraft really was. Also quite sporty and modern looking for its time.

Bulgarian would be nice; I think LF and/or Kora models do decals for the armed aircraft.

Great to see this Slovakian scheme

:goodjob: 

TonyT

Thanks Tony T, much appreciated, indeed I have 'found' the LF / Kora models decals + conversion set in my stash so, I will do that after my next project.  Thanks for the info.

Regards Colin.