10th BM Anniversary GB Chat

23 hours ago, Roland Pulfrew said:

I have a few 10s in the stash - VC10, Chipmunk T10 and Beaufighter TFX (two of the three are in my logbook) and I have an SA-10 (S-300) on order, does that count? 

All sound good

Welcome to the party

8 hours ago, planecrazee said:

Please can you count me in for this GB please - I've had a good root around in the stash and decided I would pick the following for my entry:

Good choice

Welcome aboard

Just two weeks till we start. Thats, 2 weeks

I tole ye it'd soon come around!

Seems a rather TENuous "theme" for a group build.  Sorry, couldn't help myself, and I didn't read through the six pages to see if I'm being unoriginal.  I'm also not desiring to be TENdentious.

:coat:

p.s. Now, if Revell extracted digit and got their new Beaufighter TF.X out...

Edited by gingerbob

I'll be in with a Hasegawa Beaufighter Mk X in the "one true scale", but with a bunch of aftermarket goodies (including alternative decals). 

I have the kit in the stash, and the order for all the aftermarket items has just been placed with the big "H", so I should be ready to go once the starting gun has fired.

Philip

• Like 1

I´m getting excited :bounce:! Just checking, Boss, as my bee-ef one-o-nine gee-ten is already being built, that my bee-ef one-hundred-and-ten cee/dee is eligible :whistle:? I have the Eduard 1:72 Profipack kit... V-P

Edited by vppelt68
That´s not a C/D but an E kit!

Given that it's now 2018, do we need things with "11" in the title? 

I could be tempted by an A10 Cruiser tank. I like the awkward early WWII British armour look. I see Plastic Model Soldier Company do a 1/72 A9, so I could take the running gear and scratch build the body and turret.

Regards,

Adrian

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, vppelt68 said:

I´m getting excited :bounce:! Just checking, Boss, as my bee-ef one-o-nine gee-ten is already being built, that my bee-ef one-hundred-and-ten cee/dee is eligible :whistle:? I have the Eduard 1:72 Profipack kit... V-P

Is your 109 G 10 more than 25% completed? As I said in the very first post; 110/210/410 etcetera are fine

2 hours ago, AdrianMF said:

Given that it's now 2018, do we need things with "11" in the title? 

I could be tempted by an A10 Cruiser tank. I like the awkward early WWII British armour look. I see Plastic Model Soldier Company do a 1/72 A9, so I could take the running gear and scratch build the body and turret.

We're getting this started afore the 11th Anniversary date comes

Good to see another target armour thingy being considered

Just 10 days to go chaps

Check those paints.

Have you got fresh sharp blades in your scalpels?

Find those sprue nippers

• Like 3

On 10.1.2018 at 11:20, vppelt68 said:

...or an early czech Avia C.10 before the designation was changed to S-99

The F-110, that was the designation the USAF was going to use for the Phantom II before the decision in 1962 to have a unitary designation system for all aircraft (it probably extended to other machines/devices, but aircraft are what I know). So does that mean that all F-4s are allowed?

Regards,

Jason

Edited by Learstang
Additional comment added.