Any models shops in Wales...?

Lionel Vaillant

There is a 'toy' shop in Bangor's high street near the cathedral. Last time I looked (about three years or so) they had an Eastern Express 737 in the window.

Not a model shop in Llandudno but on the high street there is a cheap book shop. Last time I was there I bought a booklet on the Finnish Air Force which came with transfers for Hurricanes, 109's and Mohawks in 1/72 and 1/48. It was a fiver!

Trevor

1 hour ago, Rick Brown said:

Anything in Brecon or Abergavenny?

Off there today.

Rick.

Nothing in Brecon , except Clarks , a very nice toyshop which occasionally has a few models. There is the Abergavenny Model shop, not very big ,but carries a nice range of modelling products .

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for your help!

So I'm come back in France and I went to the Porthmadog shop. It's a good sellers. I bought AModel DH60, a MikroMir Mile Aerovan M57 and a small Austin in 76scale, I think that will be good for 72 scale aircraft!

The Mile is really original! I would like to start the built soon and I'll post on the Forum for sure!

I found another shop in Aberystwyth. Lot of Airfix models. Also some cement and Milliput in stock...

Thank you again

Bye

Lionel

Edited by Lionel Vaillant

5 hours ago, Lionel29 said:

Hello,

Thank you for your help!

So I'm come back in France and I went to the Porthmadog shop. It's a good sellers. I bought AModel DH60, a MikroMir Mile Aerovan M57 and a small Austin in 76scale, I think that will be good for 72 scale aircraft!

The Mile is really original! I would like to start the built soon and I'll post on the Forum for sure!

I found another shop in Aberystwyth. Lot of Airfix models. Also some cement and Milliput in stock...

Thank you again

Bye

Lionel

Did you manage to catch anything flying through the loop?