Not a bird , Not a plane, It's Viz!!!!!!

viz

Hi my name is Vis which is shortened version of full name. I have no intention of informing you of this full name which is Viswanathan. Since most people pronounce it Viz and there is a British comic called Viz I decided to adopt it for my username. 

I am known for being a bit full of myself but the username Mylordandmaster did not go down well in other forums. 

I will upload  a photo of my ridiculously good looking face when I have figured out how to do so.

As far as experience goes , I have been doing  some model work only recently. I have started with the Eaglemoss Delorean and Deagostini R2D2. 

I am also collecting parts for the Eaglemoss Aston Martin DB5 and The Millenium Falcon. 

Since the Falcon requires a paint job I decided to try my hand at other models so I can learn to use an airbrush. 

At the moment I have a small Airfix Jaguar E type which I am hoping to convert into a Shaguar.

I am hoping to post pictures of this . Feel free to laugh and make fun. 

20170702_180523

Edited by viz
My poor spelling

:welcome: aboard Viz... Vis?  I'm sorry to hear that you're a shy reclusive type of chap, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the forum anyway, and the guys can help bring you out of your shell ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Mc said:

we are all devilishly handsome and can snap knicker elastic at 40 paces.

...and if you believe that one, I have a nice bridge in London that you might be interested in buying ^_^

Thanks for the welcome Guys. I am glad that there are plenty of ridiculously good looking people on this forum. It would be so lonely being the only one.

2 hours ago, Mike said:

:welcome: aboard Viz... Vis?  I'm sorry to hear that you're a shy reclusive type of chap, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the forum anyway, and the guys can help bring you out of your shell ;)

Is that the one that fell down and you helped it back up?

8 hours ago, viz said:

there are plenty of ridiculously good looking people on this forum. It would be so lonely being the only one.

SWMBO is ridiculously good looking, I just qualify as ridiculous!

Welcome, vis, from the USA, you will find these people are a great bunch. You will find that they are always ready to help with information and/or a tip. And, a lot of humour is to found with them, too. Oh, Mike, I was intending to offer a sale of a bridge in New York City; but, you stole my thunder. Oh, well. Anyway, again welcome to the site.

Joe