1/35 Horizon Aerial Hunter Killer and 1/32 Pegasus T-800 Endoskeletons Diorama

Hi guys, well this has been an interesting project. It wasn't an easy build being vinyl, it had its challenges. It would have been much quicker and easier to have built the 1/32 Pegasus kit, but I felt the model looked a bit small and although the Horizon Hunter Killer is technically a different scale to the Pegasus Endoskeletons kit, I think they look good together. I'll look forward to any comments or criticism of this build.

jnJGDGp.jpg
gNHgP1H.jpg
TTrPyBw.jpg
c4Un1oY.jpg
MM3lXIh.jpg
tQGWGID.jpg
Z2q8hWx.jpg
9UKbfFF.jpg
cCSc9bn.jpg
sOdqP3G.jpg
8IiWtrU.jpg
9xTkwa0.jpg
B2f0mrD.jpg
7OlzPY2.jpg
pk3XqGh.jpg
BzHH5tF.jpg
4p5WLEA.jpg
STHn4fF.jpg
zr7mWjl.jpg
dC1FVDz.jpg
MD40wYv.jpg
7zxmviZ.jpg
3gkIXC2.jpg
CpZBni4.jpg
Vge0pNl.jpg
THdD6tb.jpg
awNf5aL.jpg
jdNJi9m.jpg

Edited by Lee Chambers
  • Like 5

Love it.

Two dioramas in one day! Both of them superb! Did you not know that there was a Diorama forum, or what?:D

Great little scene you made there with beautifully painted 'aircraft' and figures. I particularly like the piece of ruined building, that looks spot on. And then there's the lighting. That's the bee's knees that is. Very clever, very effective.

Is it too late to do anything about the mount for the Hunter Killer though? Personally, I'd have had the mount hidden inside a piece of ruined building, and had the HK skimming over it or past it, so that only a tiny bit of the mount was exposed. And of course that mount would have to be transparent.

I did see someone who mounted his jet aircraft on transparent plastic 'tubing' which came out of the jet exhausts and curved away and down to the ground. Maybe you could do something similar in the future. Have the HK firing its Laser cannon, the beam hitting the ground. And that plastic beam is actually used as the mount? That would be cool!

Rearguards,

Badder

Cracking job, love the combination, the Terminator is still one of my favourites, glad you persevered with the horizon HK have heard some horror stories about the other one.

All the best Chris

• Like 1

• Lee Chambers changed the title to 1/35 Horizon Aerial Hunter Killer and 1/32 Pegasus T-800 Endoskeletons Diorama