Test for GOOGLE photosharing

(big version removed)

Testing your photo linking (right-click > copy image URL, then paste between IMG tags). I am worried that the URL has what looks like a session ID key in it, so it might expire.

https://sites.google.com/site/picasaresources/Home/Picasa-FAQ/google-photos-1/how-to/how-to-get-a-direct-link-to-an-image

Changing the end of the URL to be =w1024 gets a 1024 wide version.

JTUpTC8ShW7GqQO_qxhHqMXhnRPHF5EO2W-1ZriS

6kJxjlYz_-922yme2_OCiRNwnHj-jyHXK0t3M6Og

• Like 3

Thank you ben_m and DJJunis (& others). My PB still allows sharing as the "demand" hasn't reached the threshold for blocking -  sadly a reflection of how unpopular my posts and crap builds must be :(.......perhaps if I keep viewing my own posts I might get there eventually - like some badge of honour???

Would the moderators be content for this thread to remain as a test ground for us ALL to try out FLICKR, IMGUR & Google hosting etc as we all come to terms with the demise of PB? 

In addition, as other posters continue to post their work ("ready 4 Inspection etc") for the short term, it would be helpful if they could put in a 1 liner stating which photo sharing tool they used, so that a consensus can be quickly established which is the way to go?