Header1_zpsvmpw5fkp.jpg

Hello!

Here is my 1/32 Colonial Viper Mk.II upgraded to a "What if?" Viper MK.II in Battlestar Pegasus markings. 

IMG_2856_zps62llfeib.jpg

IMG_2905_zps884rpcu1.jpg

IMG_2868_zpsmfrramgc.jpg

IMG_2874_zps3zxqx1gw.jpg

IMG_2875_zpswttryquj.jpg

IMG_2877_zpsy4wfj1d3.jpg

IMG_2887_zpsuae5vslk.jpg

IMG_2886_zpsswvs8gdu.jpg

IMG_2904_zpsqmt8b9zl.jpg

IMG_2893_zpsx0necqfi.jpg

IMG_2905_zps884rpcu1.jpg

IMG_2860_zpsarxtvokl.jpg

• Like 13

Frack Tango! She's an absolute beauty in the Pegasus colours, and the engine upgrades really lift her out of the ordinary. Great build and website btw. Nice one.

I would also liked to have seen a WIP on the access ladder alone, to honest, as Viper MK 2 and 7 ladders are as rare as hen's teeth in kit form, so I do could with four of your wonderful boarding ladders right now. A brilliant addition indeed.

"So, say, we all." Cheers   

• Like 1

Thanks very much for your kind words!

The ladder was scratch built from the chassis of a 1/35 Humvee kit and I just added plasticard for the steps. I had a progress pic of it on my phone somewhere, if I still have I will post it here for you. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That's brilliant that is. Super upgrade. I do worry about the cleaning lady spraying furniture polish over the flight console though.:D

BTW, I think the red guide strip on the deck is all the 'colour' required.

Rearguards,

Badder

Edited by Badder

On 11/07/2017 at 8:36 PM, Tango 1 said:

Thanks very much for your kind words!

The ladder was scratch built from the chassis of a 1/35 Humvee kit and I just added plasticard for the steps. I had a progress pic of it on my phone somewhere, if I still have I will post it here for you. 

Sorry for the very late reply Tango, as no kind words are needed or made up at all on your fantastic Viper sir. The chassis parts as a scratch build ladder base is a terrific idea, did you ever find your WIP on that one btw? As I'm quite sure a many of us would like to see that one, or just start producing them in kit form? Ha,ha. Cheers    

Hi Picard,

I did have a look and I'm sorry to say can't find those WIP pics now. If I do another one in the future I will be sure to keep WIP pics.

Thanks SeanM! Starbuck did serve on the "Beast" under Admiral Cain. She was ordered to! So you are right, she never would have left the Big G if she had her own way.