1/72 Eduard Avia B.534 series III

Dear all,

A build I have been undertaking between other projects just completed last night.  This is Eduard's 'Weekend Edition' of this particular kit - and what a great little kit.   All fits together nicely and was something a little bit different in terms of aircraft genre.  As a mainly OOB builder, I really like these Eduard weekend editions as I'm not a great fan of PE parts, and are cheaper to boot.

I'm no longer using PB to upload images, so this my first use of another photo hosting site 'Imgur'.

321p0fo.jpg

CKQLEDw.jpg

9edj6AK.jpg

wi012IE.jpg

Regards

Dave

Edited by Epeeman
  • Like 23

Tis a fine build. I did the Profi version of this last year. The only niggle I had with it was the cabane/fuselage location. It was ever so slightly out on mine but nothing insurmountable once you notice it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lowbrow said:

Nice! If I may ask, what do you use for rigging?

dark coloured 'invisible' mending thread - nice and fine for this scale and adds strength to the wing structure - being a dark grey colour thread also saves having to paint it!

Thank you all kindly for your comments

Regards

Dave

• Like 1

A nice job on this rather handsome aeroplane. Your rigging looks great, I've some of that thread, just not the courage to use it yet. Also what Djordje said about the intake, a thin wash of some black acrylic or even kids watercolour paint witht the excess cleaned up with a damp cotton bud would give this a lot more impact. It doesn't need overdoing to work well.

Steve.