AZUR 1/72 Nid Delage Belgium

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0YTyzb37wqFOXN1T3ZpUEtlblZ2RHhqaTFvQTNQZmRaNlhZ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0YTyzb37wqFZnF2QWVQaDk0SkEzTzd5TlBBaHVWLUVTNVNn

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0YTyzb37wqFWklKWDJGZk5DRklxMmotcjY3ek1fOVpyMmhn

This kit has been on my shelf for some time, but, I'd thought you would like to see it, I remember the kit was a challenge and enjoyable, NO jig was employed, other than my eye and luck. Comments welcome.

• Like 4

I like that, I've one on my eBay watchlist that is soon to be realised , nice to see one made, it looks good the way you've done it, I like your Norwegian Fokker too, nice subjects modelled nicely. :)

Steve.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stevehnz said:

I like that, I've one on my eBay watchlist that is soon to be realised , nice to see one made, it looks good the way you've done it, I like your Norwegian Fokker too, nice subjects modelled nicely. :)

Steve.

Thanks Steve, much appreciated, I like AZUR FRROM kits very much and am now waiting for my 1/72 Northrop Gamma - China to arrive from the big H, Best regards Colin.

• Like 2

I like the Frrom Azur kits too Colin.

You'be made a nice model out of this one :thumbsup: 

I cut the parts off the sprues of one of these just last week. I do that sometimes to force myself to make something.

It looks like the wing alignment could be tricky. If you have any tips on a good construction sequence to ensure it lines up, it would be most appreciated.

These inter war aircraft are lovely :).

Hope you can share pictures of the Gamma; another inspired kit release by Frrom Azur.

:goodjob: 

TonyT

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TonyTiger66 said:

I like the Frrom Azur kits too Colin.

You'be made a nice model out of this one :thumbsup: 

I cut the parts off the sprues of one of these just last week. I do that sometimes to force myself to make something.

It looks like the wing alignment could be tricky. If you have any tips on a good construction sequence to ensure it lines up, it would be most appreciated.

These inter war aircraft are lovely :).

Hope you can share pictures of the Gamma; another inspired kit release by Frrom Azur.

:goodjob: 

TonyT

Thank you TonyT for your kind comments, I remember that I was a bit cunning getting the wing alignment right - I didn't use a jig either, I glued the middle wings to the fuselage then after letting them cure I fed the wing struts thru the openings in the wing, I did have to enlarge those holes a bit, next I glued the upper wing to the fuselage struts and then as it dried I attached the wing struts to the upper wing - Be careful here to choose the correct upper wing as one of the upper wings is for another version, I left the assembly to cure for a long time and hey presto and with luck it aligned perfectly, I then added the bottom wing and wheel struts and then the wheels.  I brush painted the entire model with Humbrol Metalcote, the decals were a joy to use as well.  Hope your build proceeds well TonyT and the above advice helps.  Regards Colin.