Greetings from Italy

Skorpio73

Hello everybody,
My name is Massimo (or Max, I prefer), and I write from Italy (Rome is the city where I live). I've been following this hobby since I was 11 years old (by the way, now I've got almost 44) when an uncle gave me a Lockheed F-16 kit (Artiplast, I remember right?), which I took with the only glue available at home That moment, a Bostik tube that made miles of threads.
Since that day, I've never stopped following this passion, albeit with highs and lows.
My favorite subjects are the propellers of World War II on the quarter-inch scale (obviously I like modern subjects, and some examples of the Great War), although lately I'm discovering scale 1/32. Also I like resin figurines (Manga subjects scale 1/6), but in this field I still have everything to learn.
I hope I have not bored you too much, and I hope to soon be able to upload some photos of the (few) models I've made so far.
Enjoy modeling !!!!

P.S .: I hope you will forgive my mistake English, I would like to deepen my knowledge of your language.

• Like 1

Hello Max, big world war 2 guy here expanding into cold war jets, also dabble in armor and plan on expanding to ships soon. Mostly deal with 1/48 but other scales in aircraft. If i can help with information/tips please dont hesitate to ask. 

Dennis

6 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hello Max, big world war 2 guy here expanding into cold war jets, also dabble in armor and plan on expanding to ships soon. Mostly deal with 1/48 but other scales in aircraft. If i can help with information/tips please dont hesitate to ask. 

Dennis

Thank you Dennis, I think I'll ask you many times...