Greetings from the Fens

Holdfast793

Hello, well I got back into modelling about 4 years ago after a hiatus during which I served my 22 years, serving Queen and country, and then had another career as an IT engineer. I enjoy AFV modelling mainly with a bit of a dabble in the other genre's when the mood takes me. I am the webmaster for my local IPMS club, Wisbech, (www.wipms.co.uk) and I am normally on their table at any shows we go to. I look forward to conversing with fellow members :D

• Like 1

Welcome aboard. It's great to have another AFV modeller as we are a little bit outnumbered. But you'll find the ones on here a very helpful.

John.

On 03/07/2017 at 10:37 PM, Holdfast793 said:

as an IT engineer.

You will be familiar then with my common problem with the computer.It is a failure of the interface between the seat and the keyboard.

Welcome to forum.

On ‎11‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 21:02, Scimitar said:

You will be familiar then with my common problem with the computer.It is a failure of the interface between the seat and the keyboard.

Welcome to forum.

Oh yes, POBKAC resulting in I D 10T

• Like 1

Hi, Holdfast.  I am also from Wisbech, or very close by, anyway.  I didn't know Wisbech had an IPMS group.  I was only recently aware of the West Winch group.

PM me if you like and we can chat.  OK, I'm not an AFV fan, but I was a professional modelmaker, so any help I can offer, please ask.  Good work is good work in the end and Fenland is generally a wasteland for enthusiasm.

Cheers,

Martin