Latest Model Aircraft

Nigel Bunker

Was I the only person to notice the C-54 had it's 'stars and bars' on the wing put on backwards?Or the FAA Corsair pilot had a moustache? Or did no-one else think they were worth commenting on and I am being super picky?

I haven't seen the article but perhaps the Corsair pilot was a Royal Marine or Royal Air Force pilot on secondment to the FAA squadron?

Mike

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nigel Bunker said:

Was I the only person to notice the C-54 had it's 'stars and bars' on the wing put on backwards?Or the FAA Corsair pilot had a moustache? Or did no-one else think they were worth commenting on and I am being super picky?

Not wishing to appear equally 'super picky' but I thought that I might clarify your rather less than accurate comment published above concerning someone else's alleged inaccuracies.

Neither of these apparent mistakes mentioned appear in the latest issue of Scale Aircraft Modelling a.k.a. SAM published by Guideline , they actually appear in the latest issue of Model Aircraft which is published by SAM Publications who also confusingly (to some perhaps) publish Scale Aviation Modeller International sometimes abbreviated to SAMI.

• Like 5